Our 12 week course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take and pass the AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder (CPC)™ exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be homework during the course; a midterm and final are also provided.
- Just 1 day a week for 12 weeks
- 6:30pm EST – 9:30pm EST every Tuesday
- Location: Online
- Flex Pricing: Call for details on specials and discounts!
- Note: Nurse participants do not need to attend the first class
All Required(*) Textbooks Available for Purchase. Inquire for details.
- CPT® Professional Edition (2018), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (2018), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (2018), any publisher
Call 727.433.3307 for more information or register now.