Live In Person/Online 12 Weeks – Our 12 week course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take AAPC’s CPC exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be homework during the course; a midterm and final are also provided. A certificate of completion will be issued.
- 12 Week Course – 1 Meeting per Week
- 6:30pm EST – 9:30pm EST every Tuesday.
- Note: Healthcare professionals do not need to attend the first class
- Location: Online
- Flex Pricing: Call for details on specials and discounts!
- CPT® Professional Edition (2018), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (2018), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (2018), any publisher
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727.433.3307 for more information.