Live In Person/Online 12 Weeks – Our 12 week course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take AAPC’s CPC exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be homework during the course; a midterm and final are also provided. A certificate of completion will be issued.
- 12 day Course
- 6:30pm EST – 9:30pm EST every Wednesday.
- Note: Nurse participants do not attend the first class
- Location: Online
- Flex Pricing: Call for details on specials and discounts!
All Required Textbooks Included (Course Text Books Included, marked with *):
- *2017 Medical Coding Training: CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-065
- *2017 Medical Coding Training: Practical Application CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-089
- CPT® Professional Edition (2017), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (2017), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (2017), any publisher
Email email@example.com or call (862) 763-7105 for more information.