Self Directed/Online 6 Weeks – Our Self-Directed online course is open for 4 months after you begin. Experience the independence of self-study with the security of instructor assistance. Instructor is available via email and student may schedule 1 hour with the instructor each week to discuss issues/practice test questions for 5 weeks. Instructor will follow up with students after course ends to discuss student success in course and in assessments. Quizzes are made available during the 4 months. We suggest the class is completed by month 3 after payment, and will work with students to motivate and encourage them all the way through course completion.
- Dates: Self Directed
- Location: Online and phone calls
- Flex Pricing: Call for discounts and specials!
- Textbooks: Required Textbooks (Only Course Text Books included, marked with *):
- *2016 Medical Coding Training: CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-065
- *2016 Medical Coding Training: Practical Application CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-089
- CPT® Professional Edition (2016), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (2016), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (2016), any publisher
^ Bonus: ICD-10 2 Day Self Directed Review valued at $495 included with this class. In addition students are entitled to become a member of the AAPC at a discounted student rate of $80. Also included is access to an online training system which is available to the student for 4 months.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.