- This event has passed.
Advize Health’s Government vs. Commercial Health Plan Reviews Webinar
May 18, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - May 31, 2016 @ 2:30 pmFree
Advize Health is partnering with TMG Health for this exclusive webinar on Government vs. Commercial Health Plan Reviews.
Audits are a necessary investigative tool used to protect the integrity of the healthcare industry. By performing medical records reviews, audits promote and foster provider integrity, diminish ambiguity, and help prevent and detect Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
While the importance of audits remains the same, the manner in which they are performed is determined by the needs of the health plan. Auditing for government plans and commercial plans varies distinctly, each sector holding unique needs while calling for strict compliance.
Compliance, customization, and best practices are essential in order to perform a quality audit. Get the tools you need to customize your audits based on plan determination and requirements.
Webinar topics of discussion include:
- Identifying the unique needs of commercial health plans vs. government plans
- Adapting audit practices to suit your needs without sacrificing precision and accuracy
- Examining the differences between commercial and government audits and the differences in requirements; knowing how to identify the most common trends for both
- Acquiring tools to build confidence in your ability to customize audits, while remaining in compliance
- Melissa Jewett, CPC, CPMA
- Rebekah Evans, CPC, CPC-I
Sign up here and if you have any questions please contact us. This webinar is free of cost and you will be able to earn 1.5 free CEUs. You will receive an email with the login information for the webinar once you’ve signed up.