- This event has passed.
Advize Health’s Incident To Audits Webinar
April 21, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Advize Health will take you step by step through the incident to audit process, addressing specific challenges faced by these particularly confusing audits. Find out what documentation is needed to complete an incident to review, as well as the investigative tools that are often considered. Attendees will learn how auditors can determine adherence to CMS’ incident to billing rules, and what to look for in order to maximize audit performance and quality. We will present acute, new, and long established problems in incident to billing and auditing.
Those who attend this free webinar will learn:
- Incident To visit management and billing conditions.
- How “IT” is used in specialized facilities, such as nursing facilities.
- Consultant due diligence when performing onsite consultations and audits.
- How to determine if ‘IT” is billed correctly and effectively.
- Determine deviance from plan of care in order to validate provider’s use of “IT”.
- Many other challenges of Incident To Audits, and best practice to overcome these challenges as they stand.
- Certified Professional Coder
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor
- QA Specialist
Sign up here and if you have any questions please contact us. This webinar is free of cost and you will be able to earn 1.5 free CEUs. You will receive an email with the login information for the webinar once you’ve signed up.