- This event has passed.
Advize Health’s Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis Webinar
March 10, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Advize Health’s QA Specialist Melissa Jewett and Don Waechter of Compliance and Remediation Services, LLC will take you step by step through real life examples demonstrating the importance of Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis for providers and healthcare professionals. We will review common pitfalls professionals in the healthcare industry make when trying to fulfill Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis requirements.
This presentation will focus on the current and future requirements and strategies for meeting Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis requirements.
- Understand the historical context of security risk analysis and why it is so important to the healthcare industry
- Know the difference between HIPAA requirements and HITECH/Meaningful Use requirements for a security risk analysis
- Steps to take to prepare yourself for a Meaningful Use security risk analysis audit
- A glance into the future of Meaningful Use
- Be aware of the most common gaps identified in the security risk analysis process