This exclusive, specialty specific presentation will provide attendees with a brief overview of Evaluation and Management before diving into the depths of E/M for behavioral health. This session will examine the differences between E/M services for medicine and behavioral health, while reviewing code additions, new revisions, and changes as they relate to Evaluation and Management.
This presentation will also discuss:
- Presenting problems for patients
- Transportation for Behavioral Health services
- Common errors and best practices
- Documentation requirements
- Client examples and case studies
You can register for this course by calling (727) 433-3307 or by clicking the button above.
Check out the Advize E/M Calculator auditing tool.