This past week, Advize Health had the pleasure of attending and hosting a booth at the NHCAA Annual Training Conference 2015. This was a great opportunity to network with old and new friends. At our booth we held our signature, “Guess the Fraud Scheme”, in which one of our artistic employees drew out some Fraud Schemes and conference attendees had the chance to guess which fraud the art was highlighting to win some great prizes!
Each day we had a new piece of art for the attendees to guess. Here’s what each of the drawings portrayed:
Day 1: Another 6 Months of Human Growth Hormone Should Clear Your Dwarfism Right Up
Day 2: Just Needed a Couple of Stitches but Have a Bill for Reconstructive Surgery
Day 3: Only Came in for a Check-Up and Cleaning
Other highlights from the conference included:
- NHCAA CEO Lou Saccoccio delivering the opening general session
- Informative Healthcare Fraud Waste and Abuse Sessions
- Investigating Medicaid Fraud: The Health Plan Perspective
- Harnessing Technology to Combat Fraud
- The Internet Profiling Closing Session
Overall, this was an amazing event and we are looking forward to attending NHCAA Annual Training Conference 2016!