Join Advize Health’s Director of Litigation, FWA Support in an interactive session on home visit and podiatry fraud schemes. This session, available to AAPC members local to the Manhattan NY chapter will have the opportunity to earn 2 AAPC approved CEUs with content delivered by a retired OIG Special Agent. The session will: Review the…
Posted and filed under .
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- OIG Files: Health Plans, Cherry Picking & Lemon Dropping
- Fraud Power Struggle: Detecting vs Eliminating vs Preventing
- Killing People: Mount Carmel Doctor & Elizabeth Holmes
- Justice Department Targets Data Mining in Medicare Advantage Fraud Case
- Do All Medical Records Have Errors?
- Retired Sr. Special Agent HHS-OIG’s Weekly Vignettes
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) is Back
- Florida Spine Surgeon & Device Co. Owner Charged in Kickback Scheme
- Colorado Clinic’s Prescription for Healthier Patients? Lawyers
- Groundbreaking Week in Healthcare Fraud