Our 12 week course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take and pass the AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder (CPC)™ exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be…
Posted and filed under .
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- Justice Department Targets Data Mining in Medicare Advantage Fraud Case
- Do All Medical Records Have Errors?
- Retired Sr. Special Agent HHS-OIG’s Weekly Vignettes
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) is Back
- Florida Spine Surgeon & Device Co. Owner Charged in Kickback Scheme
- Colorado Clinic’s Prescription for Healthier Patients? Lawyers
- Groundbreaking Week in Healthcare Fraud
- Lack of a Vaccine Mandate Becomes Competitive Advantage in Hospital Staffing Wars
- Telehealth’s Limits: Battle Over State Lines and Licensing Threatens Patients’ Options
- Jaw Surgery Takes a $27,119 Bite out of One Man’s Budget