Statistics report that nurses become patients far more frequently than most hospital staff. According to surveys taken by the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), more than 35,000 back and other related injuries were reported in nursing employees every year. The risk of injury, the possibility of burnout, the long hours…there is a…
Posted and filed under .
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- Justice Department Targets Data Mining in Medicare Advantage Fraud Case
- Do All Medical Records Have Errors?
- Retired Sr. Special Agent HHS-OIG’s Weekly Vignettes
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) is Back
- Florida Spine Surgeon & Device Co. Owner Charged in Kickback Scheme
- Colorado Clinic’s Prescription for Healthier Patients? Lawyers
- Groundbreaking Week in Healthcare Fraud
- Lack of a Vaccine Mandate Becomes Competitive Advantage in Hospital Staffing Wars
- Telehealth’s Limits: Battle Over State Lines and Licensing Threatens Patients’ Options
- Jaw Surgery Takes a $27,119 Bite out of One Man’s Budget