Over the years, healthcare costs have continued to skyrocket for consumers and providers alike. It is a well-known fact that the United States spends considerably more on healthcare costs than any other country in the world. In fact, the United States spends 50 percent more than the next-highest spender-which is about $9,086 per U.S. citizen….
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- Justice Department Targets Data Mining in Medicare Advantage Fraud Case
- Do All Medical Records Have Errors?
- Retired Sr. Special Agent HHS-OIG’s Weekly Vignettes
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) is Back
- Florida Spine Surgeon & Device Co. Owner Charged in Kickback Scheme
- Colorado Clinic’s Prescription for Healthier Patients? Lawyers
- Groundbreaking Week in Healthcare Fraud
- Lack of a Vaccine Mandate Becomes Competitive Advantage in Hospital Staffing Wars
- Telehealth’s Limits: Battle Over State Lines and Licensing Threatens Patients’ Options
- Jaw Surgery Takes a $27,119 Bite out of One Man’s Budget