Advize BookClub Alert
According to The Allen Health Academy –
- 1 out of 8 Americans owe $10,000 or more in medical debt.
- About 40% said they COULD NOT pay off a $500 bill or would have to pay it over time.
- Approximately 20% believe they WON’T BE ABLE to pay off their medical debt.
Are you 1 out of these 8 and currently struggling to pay your medical bill?
Are you wondering –
– Why does this cost so much?
– Your bill is correct?
– You should pay for it?
– Or wondering why should you care if your insurance paid for it?
To answer these questions and in honor of Advize’s Webinar with Eric Rubenstein, MSCJ, CFE, and award-winning author, ProPublica reporter Marshall Allen on 8/15 at 1 pm “Never Pay the First Bill (and Anecdotes about Healthcare Fraud and more)…
We are kicking off its Book Club on Friday, 8/25!
And you are invited to join us!
“Every year, Americans spend more on health care and get less for their money -and the industry makes record profits. Layers of complexity make it confusing and discouraging to do anything about it. It seems impossible. But the truth is, we can push back and succeed!”
- When: Friday, 9/22
- At 12:30-1:15 pm EDT
- Who is this book club for? All healthcare workers and anyone wanting to gain knowledge/strategies to navigate medical bills and debt. Marshall’s book will set up a roadmap for attendees to follow with methods for gaining “actionable intelligence” that can be used to regain control of your healthcare dollars.
- How we’ll break it down- The book is divided into three sections, we will be discussing each section during each one of our three meetings, respectively.
- Special Guest: We are so excited to welcome Emily Griffith, our lifelong friend, #advizer, and amazing Life & Personal, Emotional Intelligence, Coach & Writer, who will lead our book club.
Emily is the passionate and creative mind driving the success of her business, Felt Write, a grief coaching service. Having experienced profound grief in her own life, Emily has turned her mourning into a source of strength, propelling her forward with unwavering determination.
As the heart and soul of Felt Write, Emily’s empathetic approach and unique insights have helped countless individuals navigate their journeys of loss and healing. Her experiences have made her a beacon of hope and understanding for those seeking solace in times of sorrow.
Beyond her dedication to helping others, Emily finds solace in the written word, cherishing reading and writing as a means of self-expression and connection. When she’s not immersing herself in books and penning her thoughts, Emily can be found enjoying the simple pleasures of life – taking peaceful walks and finding balance through yoga.
Emily Griffith’s profound impact on the lives of others and her commitment to sharing her own transformative experiences inspire all who cross paths with her. She continues to make a positive difference in the world through her business and personal passions, one heart at a time.