Live In Person/Online 8 Weeks – Our 8 week Saturday course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take AAPC’s CPC exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be homework during the course; a midterm and final are also provided. A certificate of completion will be issued.
- 8 day Course
- 8:00am EST – 5:00pm EST every Saturday.
- Note: Nurse participants do not attend the first class
- Location: Online
- Flex pricing: Call for discounts and specials!
Required Textbooks (Only Course Text Books Included, marked with *):
- *2016 Medical Coding Training: CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-065
- *2016 Medical Coding Training: Practical Application CPC®; AAPC; AAPC publisher; ISBN-13: 978-1-626882-089
- CPT® Professional Edition (2016), AMA publisher
- ICD-10-CM (2016), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (2016), any publisher
Email: email@example.com for more information.