- This event has passed.
Double Down on MACRA with Chronic Care Management Webinar
November 10, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Please join Advize Health on November 10, 2016 as we host a free webinar on MACRA.
CSC’s luminary and former President of AMA, Dr. Robert Wah, will speak on behalf of major trends of the future of healthcare as we transition into Value-Base Care. Our seminar will provide medical organizations an understanding of how MACRA and Care Coordination come together for the physician and their practice, addressing what they can do to prepare themselves for new measurements and reimbursement models. With public rankings, finances and the independence of practices on the line, it will be critical to build a solid foundation and establish a winning strategy. Ultimately, the seminar will help providers embrace new programs intended to ease management of their practice, when the regulations look daunting, as well as recognize and achieve the financial opportunities.
- Address process and workflow improvements
- Emphasize patient centeredness and engagement
- Financial opportunity around reimbursement
- Building the foundation for Value Based care
- To inform key medical and health care executive leaders on the pending MACRA requirements and how CCM allows them to rank top among their peers, protecting themselves financially while reducing readmissions through improved transition of care workflow
- To raise awareness among healthcare executives about options and support that is available to them to address infrastructure gaps within their medical organizations