Advize Health’s very own Eric Rubenstein has been featured in a recent Law360 article after participating in a series of discussions on healthcare fraud, waste, and abuse across the NY Metropolitan area this week. Rubenstein spoke candidly about his experience as an OIG Special Agent dealing with the fraud schemes associated with genetic testing and…
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- A Chilling Cure: Facing Killer Heat, ERs Use Body Bags to Save Lives
- California Makes It Easier for Low-Income Residents to Get and Keep Free Health Coverage
- Covid Delta Variant Thrives in a State of Political and Public Health Discord
- Senate Democrats’ Plan Boosts Spending on Medicare, ACA Subsidies, Long-Term Care
- Government Oversight of Covid Air Cleaners Leaves Gaping Holes
- Hospital ‘Trauma Centers’ Charge Enormous Fees to Treat Minor Injuries and Send People Home
- Effort to Decipher Hospital Prices Yields Key Finding: Don’t Try It at Home
- HIPAA & Human Error
- Is It Really an Intended Loss If Everyone Knows You Aren’t Getting It?
- Do People with Less Coverage Shop More?