Our 12 week course teaches fundamental medical coding skills for professional services (physician office based) and prepares the student to take and pass the AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder (CPC)™ exam. The course covers CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding and assures a brand knowledge in reviewing and assigning the correct procedure and diagnosis codes. There will be…
Posted and filed under .
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- A Chilling Cure: Facing Killer Heat, ERs Use Body Bags to Save Lives
- California Makes It Easier for Low-Income Residents to Get and Keep Free Health Coverage
- Covid Delta Variant Thrives in a State of Political and Public Health Discord
- Senate Democrats’ Plan Boosts Spending on Medicare, ACA Subsidies, Long-Term Care
- Government Oversight of Covid Air Cleaners Leaves Gaping Holes
- Hospital ‘Trauma Centers’ Charge Enormous Fees to Treat Minor Injuries and Send People Home
- Effort to Decipher Hospital Prices Yields Key Finding: Don’t Try It at Home
- HIPAA & Human Error
- Is It Really an Intended Loss If Everyone Knows You Aren’t Getting It?
- Do People with Less Coverage Shop More?