Healthcare fraud is a pervasive issue, we all know this. We write about its effects every week here at Advize Health, and thousands of our compatriots have dedicated their professional lives to put a stop to the issue – much to no avail. Sadly, it seems that healthcare fraud is here to stay. This is…
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- A Chilling Cure: Facing Killer Heat, ERs Use Body Bags to Save Lives
- California Makes It Easier for Low-Income Residents to Get and Keep Free Health Coverage
- Covid Delta Variant Thrives in a State of Political and Public Health Discord
- Senate Democrats’ Plan Boosts Spending on Medicare, ACA Subsidies, Long-Term Care
- Government Oversight of Covid Air Cleaners Leaves Gaping Holes
- Hospital ‘Trauma Centers’ Charge Enormous Fees to Treat Minor Injuries and Send People Home
- Effort to Decipher Hospital Prices Yields Key Finding: Don’t Try It at Home
- HIPAA & Human Error
- Is It Really an Intended Loss If Everyone Knows You Aren’t Getting It?
- Do People with Less Coverage Shop More?