Should a patient who suffers a medical condition as a result of their treatment have to pay for the resulting treatment? Should the financial responsibility go to their insurance or the facility that caused the problem? Before everyone starts hitting the comment button and mentioning hospital-acquired conditions, let us set the stage for the scenario:…
Do you have questions? We have answers. Speak with a Advize Health representative now, free, with no obligation at 813-400-1119, or...Leave us a message »
- A Chilling Cure: Facing Killer Heat, ERs Use Body Bags to Save Lives
- California Makes It Easier for Low-Income Residents to Get and Keep Free Health Coverage
- Covid Delta Variant Thrives in a State of Political and Public Health Discord
- Senate Democrats’ Plan Boosts Spending on Medicare, ACA Subsidies, Long-Term Care
- Government Oversight of Covid Air Cleaners Leaves Gaping Holes
- Hospital ‘Trauma Centers’ Charge Enormous Fees to Treat Minor Injuries and Send People Home
- Effort to Decipher Hospital Prices Yields Key Finding: Don’t Try It at Home
- HIPAA & Human Error
- Is It Really an Intended Loss If Everyone Knows You Aren’t Getting It?
- Do People with Less Coverage Shop More?