Advize Health works with, and for, Federal Agencies such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to deliver claims documentation, audit support services, and compliance solutions that mitigate risk and reduce the frequency of fraud, waste, and abuse across government healthcare programs.
- Woman Owned Small Business
- HUBZone (pending)
- DUNS, Cage, NAICS. PSC codes
How We Can Help
- Study results and specifically identify viable audits and investigations
- Help prioritize data to minimize your time chasing items with less ROI
- Develop policies and information for the codes involved in audits and investigations
- Perform comparative studies of prepayment review versus post payment
- Supplement medical review teams and special investigation units
Advize Health has proudly served as a subcontractor for CMS for several contracts, working as a Medicaid Recovery Audit Contractor and as a Medicare Administrative Contractor reviewing DME, dental, E/M, behavioral health, and credit balance cases. Our team of skilled and certified medical auditors are trained Subject Matter Experts for multiple specialties across the healthcare industry.
For a more complete look at our suite of Federal solutions, view our Federal Support Summary.