My Thursday started in Philly then Maryland, DC, Atlanta for a quick layover and then ended in Orlando. What a day!
The highlight of that 5 city day was going back to Maryland again this week but only this time, the area was Fort Washington and some of the Advize team went for a panel put on by Matt and Eric on our team.
If you missed the picture of these two from the conference in Baltimore, I have included the link here:
As soon as we arrived, we noticed the breathtaking views of the Potomac River and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. This area is a convention center hotspot with everything from shopping to a casino, vibrant carousel and a Ferris wheel.
Here is our rundown:
- The Conference: 2022 IAFCI 54th Annual Training
- Theme of Conference: “Safe Harbor from Fraud”
- The Panel: Healthcare in the lost COVID Era
- The Panelists: Justin Weitz (former AUSA), Special Agent in Charge, HHS-OIG Omar Perez (Miami Regional Office), Eric Rubenstein and Matt Kochanski
Restaurants and places we enjoyed visiting:
- In the MGM, I felt like I was in Vegas and highly recommend the restaurant Ginger
- Great happy hour and ambience at Bond 45
- Seafood spot: Walrus Oyster & Ale
- Walking around this area was a fun time and we highly recommend it
Bonus: easy Uber to DCA and flexibility to go to other airports that are nearby.