American like Apple Pie

American like Apple Pie

One of my favorite nurse reviewers of all time, our very own Robin Kessinger, loved the Manchester Come Fly With Me so much she shared this piece with us: I love all your articles, but this one on Manchester really brought back memories of a quieter time long ago...
Manchester: A Guest Review

Manchester: A Guest Review

If you have been reading the series of Come Fly with Me, you have seen where I go for work and beyond.  I am inviting in some of the Advize Team to collaborate and share their summer trips as well.  Today we present our Director of Litigation, FWA, Eric...
London: A Brilliant Week

London: A Brilliant Week

It was such a big week for London and I was glad to be there drinking Pimm’s with locals. Although everyone talks about the famous Harrods being like our Bergdorf Goodman, I was very happy to be shown Harvey Nichols. Not for the shopping, but rather the food hall, it...
Come Fly With Me (Part 2)

Come Fly With Me (Part 2)

After I go to New York, as we did last week, I always return to Orlando but more specifically Winter Park, FL.  Where is this little town and are there any greats who are from this beautiful place? So glad you asked.   It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood, Mr....
17 Amazing Woman Owned Businesses in NYC

17 Amazing Woman Owned Businesses in NYC

Are you looking for some great women-owned businesses?  Timeout is featuring these 16 businesses that are hot in the city right now.  Why did I say 17? Because we are a bunch of New Yorkers here at Advize and we are woman-owned. Well that’s not all, this week, the New...